*Slaps own wrist* Shame on me, shame on me for not updating my blog in a timely matter. But in my own defense lol, I have been a little under the weather…sort of. I had to be hospitalized briefly in a matter of two weeks…yes, crazy I know. It’s a long story of what and how. Briefly: I have uterine fibroids and I’ve been having complications as a result.
In other news! I also forgot to update on my new style. ***Slaps wrist again***I cut my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN. WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Yes, I BIG CHOPPED. Well it was more of just a chop, because I’ve been natural for almost 6 years (October 1st is my napptural anniversary btw). I have a little TWA and it’s sooo cute! I’ve gotten soooo many compliments from co-workers, I was actually taken by surprise by all the compliments I received. Seems like each time I chop, it gets better and better…who knew? Anyway–I love it! It’s chic and fly, and most importantly, EASY! Just wet it…..gel it….and GO! Literally in that order. It’s been 8 days since I cut it and I can’t stop looking at my crop (sort of)…Pics are coming I swear!
Let’s see what else….Oh My Latest Obsessions:
- Oh I am eating healthier and taking my vitamins (YAY ME!) Salad: My new BFF.
- I purchased Leela James latest cd and Drake’s cd (finally)…Both are good, but I haven’t listened to all of Leela’s cd yet. So far it’s cool.
- Jersey Shore has become a guilty pleasure *looks down in shame*…..Sam and Ronnie aka Ike and Tina are getting on my last nerve!
- Still a Big Brother junkie. That will never change.
- Another guilty pleasure: Ochocinco’s Ultimate Catch UGH! I hate the fact that these bimbo, fluzy looking women are competing for a self-indulged athelete…It’s so shallow. But I continue to watch….Why? I don’t know….Moving on……
- I do like the T.O. Show however. He is so comical to me. Kita and Mo are a trip too. I like watching the three of them interact with each other, like a dysfunctional family LOL!
- Been tweeting a little more than usual here and there. Still not a Twitter addict though, which is a good thing.
Well that’s it for now…I have to do better at updating my blog on a more consistent basis. I will be back back sooner than later!